Welcome to CBY's premier on-demand yoga studio, serving as your hOMe for yoga anywhere, anytime. With this service, you get access to your favorite CBY teachers when you're unavailable to make it to the studio or simply prefer practicing from home / on the go.
Choose the level of access that suits your needs
What to expect in your monthly subscription of CBYtv & CBYtv+.
Our online subscription service includes on-demand library of classes with Sara Turk and some of your favorite CBY teachers.
- Seasonal release of new practices, including Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Beginner/Fundamentals, Restorative and Yin, Guided Meditations, and more.
- The same quality of education and experience of teacher you find and have come to expect in-house at CBY, but now online.
- Guided classes that teach you the practice, offering you more than mere instruction in a sequence of poses.
- Access to on-demand portal of videos anywhere you have an internet connection, via your laptop or computer, or smart phone (using the Kajabi app - free in the phone-corresponding app store).
10 Min Stretch Break for Neck & Shoulders
I'll be rotating out some sample videos from our CBYtv library on occasion to give you a chance to practice at home in the light of our current health concerns, while also experiencing what CBYtv has to offer. This 10 min practice introduces a few neck, shoulder, and upper back stretches to alleviate tension and stress, helping to improve respiratory and immune function.
Key benefits from this online membership
- Sara brings you 21+ years of yoga practice experience and 16+ years teaching experience.
- On-demand classes allow you to practice as your schedule allows.
- Monthly payment structure allows more flexibility for those with a tighter budget and can't afford to attend a studio as often as you would like.
- Unlimited access to our online community to find additional support and inspiration, ask questions, and more.
What if I decide to cancel?
Do you offer classes in this online service for all levels?
What if I have questions about a particular practice?
What is your refund policy?
"First, let me say how great it was to simply put on a movie for my kids and do the 45 minute short form Ashtanga in my bedroom! You are a natural! As cheesy as this may sound, your voice completely transported me to the studio! Of course, I miss the breath of fellow yogis, but your voice helped me focus. Furthermore, your reminders (relax the jaw, strong legs, etc.) were right on point! It was enough to work up a sweat and stretch after doing yard work this morning. Loved it!"
Embark on Your Journey
Now, let's begin! You can cancel at any time, but something tells me you'll love having the flexibility to supplement your practice when you can't make it to a studio.
CBYtv subscriptions and all online courses, including teacher training and mentorships, are presented by & copyright of Sara B. Turk and Cherry Blossom Yoga, LLC.